Evil Bone Water
Evil Bone water, also known as Zheng Gu Shui, is a topical Chinese formula for almost all aches and pains. It has been used for over a thousand years and is effective for back pain, neck pain, arthritis, muscle and tendon strains, sprains, breaks, and just about anything you can think of. If it hurts, rub evil bone water on it. It really is that simple.
Quality Statement: “Evil Bone Water is never compromised with lesser grade herbal ingredients, only ethically sourced, empirical grade herbs are used.” – Saint Apothocary
- Zhang Nao (Camphor) – Helps local circulation.
- Bo He Nao (Menthol) – Aromatic and cooling clears heat.
- San/Tian Qi (Notoginseng, Pseudoginseng) – Helps with bleeding & blood stasis, bruising & swelling, inflammation, and pain.
- Ji Gu Xiang (Japanese Knot Weed) – Bruising and sprains inflammation.
- Gui Pi (Cinnamon Bark) – Relaxes muscles, promotes circulation, and warms.
- E Zhu (Zedoary Rhizome, Rhizoma Curcumae) – Promotes the circulation of qi and blood while helping break down accumulations in the body.
- Bai Zhu (Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma) – Anti-inflammatory properties, help relieve pain, muscle spasms, and cramps.
- Hu Zhang (Knotweed Rhizome) – Invigorates the blood, helps dispel stasis, helps open channels.
- Bai Niu Dan (Inula Cappa DC) – Helps dispel wind, lessening dampness.
- Qian Jin Ba (Philippine Flemingia Root)
- Huang Qin (Scutellaria Root, Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis)
Instructions: Moisten gauze, cloth, or cotton ball with Evil Bone Water.
Apply to the painful area. Wait 30-60 minutes
Watch TV or read and watch it work!
This is a great formula if you want more than a bandaid on your pain. These imperial quality herbs go deeper and help longer.